A coloring book inspired by Lumbardhi
Lumbardhi launched ‘Coloring Lumbardhi’ by QARK artist Rina Krasniqi.
Lumbardhi is celebrating its 70th birthday!
Stay tuned for a series of events and publications to mark the 70th anniversary of Lumbardhi!
New series of articles at BLLOGU, coming soon!
Lumbardhi Foundation’s online publishing platform comes with a series of new articles.
A book about Our Lady Levishka church
Depicting a modernist approach to Prizren’s world heritage site Our Lady Levishka church, in a publication by Sezgin Boynik.
- Shilpa Ray + Zwada
- The Tapi Project & Lumbardhi Experimental Ensemble
- Robert Bisha composes “Monade” for the 70th anniversary of Kino Lumbardhi
- Lumbardhi x DokuFest: EVERYDAY REBELLION
- What if history belonged to us?
- DokuFest x Lumbardhi present: Hercules & Love Affair
- Malik Halçe: Metamorphosis
- Europa Nostra visits Lumbardhi Cinema
- “Lumbardhi Public Again” amongst winners of the 2022 European Heritage Awards / Europa Nostra Awards
- Lumbardhi Foundation and DokuFest agree on a strategic partnership until 2025
- The Politics of Graffiti: Talk with Mitja Velikonja
- Michelle Gurevich performed at Lumbardhi
- LXX FILM PROGRAM ON THE BIG SCREEN
- Book launch “Lumbardhi: an Episodic History”
- ‘Coloring Lumbardhi’ workshop with Rina Krasniqi
- Lumbardhi Foundation and Vardar Film sign a memorandum of cooperation
- The publication of the “Cultural Spaces of Kosova” by Rudina Hasimja
- How to begin: collecting, archiving, and access – Sezin Romi
- “Coloring Lumbardhi”, a coloring book by Rina Krasniqi
- German Ambassador Mr. Jörn Rohde visited Kino Lumbardhi
- Lumbardhi and KPA continue their partnership in 2022
- Lumbardhi Cinema proposed for permanent protection by the MCYS
- A conference on the Public Civic Partnership for Culture
- Lumbardhi launches Phase II
- Raiffeisen Bank in Kosovo visits Lumbardhi
- The digitalization of Nafis Lokvica’s audio-visual collection begins!
- A donation of 2,500 books by Shkëlzen Maliqi
- Open Mahalla: A Garden and Wall for All
- Protocinema special screening
- Kosovafilm: A conversation with director Isa Qosja
- Protocinema at Lumbardhi
- ‘Not Fully Human, Not Human at All’ book launch
- ‘Who are Ferit and Nakiye Bayram?’ – an exhibition
- Lumbardhi Experimental Ensemble
- Pandemic Albums: por-nó
- Can Laughter Break Bricks?
- Sonic Dusk: Tadi and Anisa
- Kinofiguration: An open archive
- Pandemic Albums: Ilir Bajri Trio – Introspective
- Habibi Collective: “Women’s Stories from SWANA”
- 4 For 20! Warming up for Dokufest
- Sonic Dusk: Plator Gashi
- Pandemic Albums: SYTË – Divine Computer
- Sundays in Kino
- Sonic Dusk: Taste2 & Shijust
- Sonic Dusk: Veshall
- Sonic Dusk: Elsa Rraqi & Ilir Bajri
- Empty Bottles From a Far Away Country: Chris Marker Retrospective
- Beneath the Open Sky